SOLO Course Admissions
SOLO runs on-site courses at its Conway, NH campus and off-site courses at sponsor locations across the country (and around the world). If you would like to take an on-site course at SOLO, this page will provide you with all the information you need. If you would like to take an off-site SOLO course offered by one of our sponsors, please contact them directly for registration information. The course schedule link at the top of the page will take you to a listing of all on- and off-site courses.
To take any on-site SOLO course.
- be physically able to participate in all course activities
- be mentally prepared to participate in an intensive challenging educational experience
- submit a registration form
- pay a non-refundable non-transferable deposit
- pay your tuition in full prior to the start of the course
For many on-site SOLO courses prices include:
- instructional materials
- certification and testing fees
- most meals
Enrollment is limited - register early to ensure a spot on a course.
To register for a course, you must complete a registration form.
The non-refundable, non-transferable deposit amount is based on the length of the course:
- 1 - 3 day course (e.g. WFA, WFR Review, RTP) $85
- 8 - 11 day course (e.g. WFR) $400
- 4 - 7 day course (e.g. WEMT Module) $150
- 12+ day course (WEMT, WEMT Part 2) $750
Full Payment is due 30 days prior to the first day of the course and is non-refundable. (Note: Please contact the SOLO registrar for details about the WEMT refund policy.)
If SOLO cancels a course because of low enrollment, all tuition monies will be refunded.
Tuition Payments can be made online, over the phone, via fax, or by check
payable to "SOLO" in US funds and sent to:
PO Box 3150, Conway, NH 03818